The Robust Intelligence & Robotics (RIRO) Laboratory is part of the School of Computing at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST). Our vision is to empower robots to be trusted collaborators in every part of our society by introducing novel learning, reasoning, and execution capabilities.
Selected experiment videos!
Selected talk/presentation videos!
- Prof. Park received the ICRA 2023 Outstanding Planning Paper Award!!
- Prof. Park organizes a workshop on "Experiment-oriented Locomotion and Manipulation Research" at RSS, 2023
- Prof. Park organizes a special session on "Human-Agent/Robot Interaction in Healthcare and Medicine" at RoMan, 2023
- We received the Best Student Paper Award at RiTA 2022!!
- A paper has been accepted to IEEE RA-L (IROS), 2022
- Prof. Park received the Outstanding Young Researcher Award (우수신진연구자상) at ICROS, 2022
- We received the Outstanding Paper Award at KROC 2022!!
- Selected for ICRA 2022 Outstanding Navigation Award Finalist!! Past news